Oficial Site - ©ProofWeb
LoLITA - DIMAp/UFRN
- For problems about the course and the proof assistant, email ptrckphilo (at) gmail.com
- For questions about the course and the proof assistant, email jmarcos (at) dimap.ufrn.br
- Disclaimer. Please use Mozilla, Firefox, Galeon, Epiphany or Netscape >= 6.
With other browsers some or all features are missing.
Manage Course Tasks:
- [2009.2] UFMG - Prof. Abílio Rodrigues - Lógica
- [2009.2] UTFPR - Prof. Adolfo Neto - Lógica para Computação
- [2009.2] UFRN - Lógica Aplicada à Computação
- [2009.1] UFRN - Lógica Aplicada à Computação
- The ProofWeb manual .pdf
- The ProofWeb manual .html
- Tips on First Order Logic
- Tips on Propositional Logic
- VIDEO TUTORIAL
What is ProofWeb?
ProofWeb can be used in three ways. First, one can use the guest login, for which one does not even need to register. Secondly, a user can be a student in a logic or proof assistants course. We are hosting courses free of charge. If you are a teacher and would like to host your course on this server, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thirdly, if teachers do not want to trust us with their students' files, they can freely download the ProofWeb system and run it on a server of their own.
Cezary Maxim Freek Femke Hanno Roel
ProofWeb was developed in 2006 and 2007 in the education innovation project Web deduction for education in formal thinking which was financed by Surf Foundation, the Radboud University Nijmegen and the Free University Amsterdam. The main developer of the system was Cezary Kaliszyk, after ideas by Freek Wiedijk. The ProofWeb exercise database and a first version of the natural deduction tactics were developed by Maxim Hendriks. ProofWeb was refined based on experiences with the system in the courses of Femke van Raamsdonk, Hanno Wupper and Roel de Vrijer.
Registered course participant login:
Guest participant login: